Saturday, September 10, 2011

Truth of Life : A way to live life , be blessed and cherished

Today i got a SMS and it was a poem , many poem come to my inbox but this one really touched my heart so i am writing this poem on blog .


I've seen castles made made out of sand ,
meet people who believe destiny engraved on the palms of there hand !
I've seen people change there faith ,
experienced love change into hate !
I've seen people grow younger with age ,
and a bird who wouldn't fly out of open age !
I've seen love sold for money ,
people who are devastated inside but outside they are funny !
I've seen the unicorn fall in the love with the toad ,
people who owned half the city now hit the road !
I've learned to expect the unexpected , 
perfection does't exist we all are defected !
Everyone cries some just hide there tears ,
they said coal turns into diamond over thousand years !
Some one believe u are 1 in million , 
for other's you are just nobody in the billion !

So love life with all that you have ,
cherish all your moments whether happy or sad ,
Fell blessed with what you are ... because life is too short we can't go so far !

last line is the best we cant go so far!!! so true .

1 comment: