Monday, June 3, 2013

A Good to one is Bad to Another

Yesterday it rained here at pune. It was really a pleasant weather for us. it rained for almost an hour with full force as if there was little Storm. I  really enjoyed the rain because it was a pleasant surprise after the hot day. I went outside the room on our tarriest to enjoy , wind was blowing  with its full force.  Cold wind and rain  touching my body  was taking  my whole stress away. I wished weather remains that way forever. I enjoyed hot tea and snacks on our tarriest seeing clouds , birds and sun after rain.So it was good end for my weekend. I slept as if some thing very good had happened to me.
I went to office next morning with  my empty stomach and rushed to "Tapri"[temporary shops outside office], to have breakfast.I saw they were arranging there shops which were destroyed by the Storm. Some shops were not ready to server people because there temporary shades were taken away  and some were trying to build there shops again. I think it will take a day for them to build it again they will have some loss for sure. And it will take some time to make it perfect.It was a bad weather for them.
So the weather which was good for me is not good for them. There is good and bad for everything in this world, it is your luck where do you stand on the bad side or on the good side
 

No comments:

Post a Comment