Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Dream.



I have  done it. I have completed what i was dreaming from few months and i am most happiest person on earth.It was like i had won a cricket match on the last ball. The nearly impossible think is now done.  Heavy burden  is taken of from my head and now i  am free.Now i can tell people i am no longer a loser, I will tell everybody how i have done this. Everybody will be proud of me , they will talk about me.Now I will concentrate on some other things that are also essential for me .This thing had got  stuck in my mind and i was not able to move on and now i have done it.
Suddenly my eyes were opened  i watched the clock , it was 2 am, I was dreaming. I have completed my dream in a dream. Now all good felling are turned into bad feeling. The good dream is turned into nightmare because  i  has the worst felling that i haven't completed my dream. I have forgotten about that  dream  but this dream has reminded me about it  once again. I slept  after that.
I woke up in morning with a bad feeling. I didn't know why i was feeling bad there are lots of things which i haven't  completed, there are lots of dream which aren't completed , i have failed many times.Why  i was feeling so bad about that dream. It was because i haven't tried anything to complete my dream and didn't try anything to make it happen.I was too afraid of  failure and  i didn't give it a chance.It was regret , I know i had missed the opportunity and i can't do any thing now. If i would had tried it there were chances of success, but now there is no chance.
We don't do things just because we think we will fail , but latter in life we will not feel bad for failure,we will bad for the chances we miss.I had regret of missed chances deep in my heart there is no way to go back and try it.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment